Steel Framed End Wall Kit
$605.00 – $680.00 AUD excl gst
The Steel Framed End Wall Kits are easy to install when set up in a few steps during the tunnel build and can easily be retrofitted to any of our most popular Cocoon Pro Series Tunnels
Each kit includes everything you need to complete one wall. Multiple wall kits can provide internal tunnel sectioning.
- Use the same materials as on your Cocoon Tunnel, our modular end walls are a natural match to the Cocoon Pro series
- Adjustable doors and doorway widths; Using our Telescopic Base Pole system you can adjust for your prefered door width…time and time again!
- Designed for easy installation, see our guide!
- Get the Kit option to suit your requirements
Often purchased with
- Cross Bracing
- Trellis Cable Kits
“No matter what your chosen door width, or the width variation of your tunnel, our Adjustable Steel Frame End Wall Kits have got you covered”
Why choose an ActiveVista Cocoon Tunnel Steel Framed End Wall Kit?
We’ve designed an adjustable and resettable width doorway and added an adjustable door so that your end wall and door remain ‘plumb’ with every move
Every Cocoon Tunnel varies slightly in width (from 4.55m to 4.85m) depending on your situation and how you want to set it. Additionally if or when you move your tunnel the width may change slightly as well
Steel Framed End Wall benefits include;
- Adjustable Widths; Using our Telescopic Base Pole system you can adjust for your tunnel width as well as your prefered door width…time and time again!
- Use of the same materials as on your Cocoon Tunnel, our modular end walls are a natural match
- Easy installation, see our guide! Cocoon Steel Framed End Walls instructions.pdf
- Get the Kit option to suit your requirements, no paying for unneeded items
- Adjustable steel frame door, including fittings. 700mm-1200mm w x 1860mm h.
End Wall Kit Options:
- Purchasing with any Cocoon Pro (freight included); You won’t require the channel for the end hoops or extra film as they are included with the tunnel
- Purchasing after receiving Cocoon Pro (freight additional); You won’t require the channel for the end hoops or extra film as they are included with the tunnel (to be advised)
- Retrofitting any Cocoon Pro (freight additional); ‘I need the additional 3m of film per end wall’.
- Retrofitting any Cocoon Pro (freight additional); ‘I need additional channel for end hoops and additional film’
Included in Options;
Option 1: Purchasing with any Cocoon Pro
1 x End Wall comprises of;
A: Header (bracing) Pole x 1; used as the hanging point for the Door Stays
- 1 x 35mm x 2.95m bracing with each end flattened and drilled for attaching a Brace Band
- 2 x 35mm Brace Bands
B: Door Stays x 2 (aka door jams)
- 2 x 35mm x 2.1m door stays, each with one end cut (soil end) and the other (top) end flattened and drilled to attach to the Header Pole using a brace band
- 2 x 16mm x 1m footing rods, to be positioned to your required opening diameter
C: Telescopic Base Poles x 4 (2 each side of Door Stay at soil level)
- 2 x 35mm x 980mm poles, each with one flattened and drilled end and one cut end (to slide over the 31.8mm poles)
- 2 x 31.8mm x 980mm poles, each with one flattened and drilled end and one cut end, (to slide into the 35mm poles
- 2 x Tek Screws, to secure the required diameter of the base poles
- 4 x 35mm brace bands, two for attaching each telescopic base pole pair at either end, (at the base of the hoop and at the base of the door stay)
D: Door Frame x 1
- NEW! Adjustable galvanised steel frame door, including fittings. 700mm-1200mm w x 1860mm h.
E: Locking Channel and wiggle wires
- Either 6 x 3m or 12 x 1.5m Aluminium locking channel to attach to base poles, door stays and header section above door stays
- 13 x 2.1m blue wiggle wires, to secure end wall film to channel
- 40 x Tek screws, to attach the channel to the end wall frame and door
Option 3: Retrofitting any Cocoon Pro; ‘I need the additional 3m of film per end wall’.
- Additional 3 metres of 180um antidrip, light diffusing film per end wall
- Additional 4 x 2.2 metre Blue Wiggle Wires to attach film using the hoop channel use as a second layer
- No additional Channel is required for Options 1, 2 or 3.
Option 4: Retrofitting any Cocoon Pro; ‘I need all the Channel and additional film’
- As per option 3 plus; Either 3 x 3m or 6 x 1.5m Aluminium locking channel to attach to the outer hoop (only required if you do not have the channel from your Cocoon order
- Step ladder
- 12mm spanners x 2, alternatively; socket/ ratchet set
- 2 x sets of plyers, preferably at least 1 x long nose for opening brace bands and cutting wiggle wire
- Side cutters for cutting wiggle wire (good option)
- Spirit level
- Builder’s Tee (Square), optional
- Cordless drill
- ⅜ Hex head driver for Tek Screws- Provided
- Star picket slammer, blockbuster type axe or similar to insert footing rods to 700mm in soil
- Star picket remover, incase you need to reset the position of footing rods (optional)
- Tape measure (optional)
- Marker pen, for making cutting marks on the aluminium locking channel and end wall film
- Angle grinder with cut-off wheel, hacksaw or a battery powered multi-tool for cutting the locking channel
- Sharp scissors or shears for cutting film
- A good willing friend:)