At ActiveVista, your satisfaction is guaranteed by delivering the efficiency, innovation, and service you need. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a discretionary replacement, return or repair
Australian Domestic Return Guidelines
- All Australian domestic returns require preauthorisation and must be accompanied by an RMA# (return merchandise authorisation number).
- When receiving freight – Always inspect your delivery before unloading. Take pictures of any damage while it is on the truck and on the pallet. Note the damage on your shipping receipt that you give the driver. Do not reject the shipment as this will be considered a return and you will be responsible for freight charges. After completing all of those steps, contact us immediately. We will replace any broken items that were recorded on the driver shipping receipt.
- If we shipped you the wrong product or it arrived defective or damaged, we will send a replacement at no charge or refund the full purchase price, provided the item is returned to us in its original packaging.
- If you ordered the wrong item, wrong size, or simply changed your mind, we will refund the purchase price minus the shipping cost, provided the item is returned to us opened in its original packaging.
- Shipping costs are determined by the amount either you paid at checkout or If the item shipped free then the amount we paid for shipping. That amount will be deducted from the purchase price. Customer is responsible for return shipping.Return shipping on all items is the responsibility of the customer. Shipping is non-refundable. The product amount paid at the time of order is the amount that will be refunded.
- Returns are only accepted within 30 days of the date of purchase and are at the sole discretion of Active Vista Pty Ltd.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. If the product is received by us in unused and undamaged condition and in its original packaging, we will refund your purchase price minus shipping.
- A 5%-10% restocking fee may be assessed if the original packaging has been opened. If the item has been used and/or is not returned in original condition we will not issue the refund.
- Seed. We will accept authorised returns of unopened seed within 30 days of the original order ship date.
- Tools & Supplies. Under normal wear and tear, ActiveVista’’s tools should endure many years of use*. If you are not satisfied that a tool or a supply meets the manufacturers intended operation and quality, we will accept authorised returns within 12 months of the original ship date. *Excudes consumable items such as replaceable blades, weed mats, films and other covers.
- Cocoon Tunnels and Special Orders. All Cocoon Tunnels and special orders are considered custom orders and are nonrefundable.
- Educational Courses and Farm Management subscriptions. All courses and subscriptions promoted through this website are the responsibility of the course or subscrition provider, please note that the provider is responsible for any refunds relating to their services.
Once we receive your return, we will process your refund and issue a credit.
- If you paid by credit card, the credit will be applied to your credit card account or a refund check will be sent. Please note that it can take from 2–7 business days for the credit to post, depending upon your credit institution’s policies.
- If you paid by check or money order, a refund will be arranged with you.
Send your package to our Returns Department at the address below. Important: Be sure to clearly print your RMA# in our address, as follows:
Active Vista Pty Ltd
Returns Dept RMA #_____
1690 Huon Rd, Longley, 7150 Tasmania.
For items that are damaged, missing, lost, or stolen during or at delivery will require a courier claim to be processed. Please contact us to initiate the claims process
The return shipping address is:
Warranties / Active Vista Pty Ltd
1690 Huon Rd, Longley, 7150 Tasmania.
On products which have warranties, we ask that you contact us with pictures and a description of the problem. If the situation is determined to fall under a warranty, we will provide a return label within the contiguous Australia or where we originally shipped the item. You can use the label to ship the item(s) back to us and then we will send replacements. Warranties only apply to the original purchaser and claim approval is at the sole discretion of Active Vista Pty Ltd. Warranties only apply to retail purchases from Active Vista Pty Ltd.
Warranties covering breakage of composite or plastic products only cover breaks or cracks which affect the function of the product when properly used and stored as the manufacturer intended. Warranty does not cover cosmetic matters like scratches or dents. >
International Return Guidelines
We do not accept returns for orders shipped outside of the Australia.
- If we shipped you the wrong product or it arrived defective or damaged, we will consider sending a replacement at no charge or refund the full purchase price. To initiate this process, please contact us here
- Claims for defects in ActiveVistas’ products must be presented to Active Vista Pty Ltd as soon as practicable, and in any event, within 30 days of discovery. See our guarantee for more information.