NTS Soluble Humate Granules / Potassium Humates
$23.50 – $128.00 AUD excl gst
Soluble Humate Granules/Potassium Humates are a great product to use to promote plant growth, condition soil or activate soil life. Derived from potassium humates this product makes a great rich dark brown fertiliser Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI.
The NTS Soluble Humate Granules/Potassium Humates are made up of 75% potassium humates. The product is produced in 4mm granules which can easily be dissolved with minimal dust. Humic acid promotes the growth of fungi and this product works to stabilise nitrogen and improve nitrogen efficiency.
A pH and excessive elements buffering product the NTS Soluble Humate Granules/Potassium Humates are a good choice to moisture and nutrient retention.
- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI.
- 75% potassium humates.
- ~ 4 mm granules, ideally suited for addition with granular fertilisers, but can also be readily dissolved without the dust factor associated with humate powders.
- Humic acid is a powerful fungi promotant. Beneficial fungi (including VAM) are the missing link in many soils.
- Stabilise nitrogen and improve nitrogen efficiency (ideal as an additive with urea).
- Complex phosphate to reduce lock-ups (ideal as an additive with dry-applied DAP/MAP, etc).
- Natural chelating and complexing agent to help magnify nutrient absorption.
- Increase the permeability of cells to increase nutrient uptake.
- Can buffer the effects of excessive elements (particularly sodium), toxic chemicals and heavy metals.
- pH buffering capacity to help neutralise the problems associated with pH extremes.
- Aids in moisture and nutrient retention.
- Promote better seed germination in a shorter time.
- Assists in soil wetting.
- Promote soil structure improvement by promoting fungi to create a crumb structure for better water and oxygen intake and improved root penetration.