Plant Sap & Soil Nitrate Meter
$673.27 AUD excl gst
The Plant Sap & Soil Nitrate Meter is a compact size nitrate ion meter using Horiba’s original flat sensor.
The Plant Sap & Soil Nitrate Meter is a Japanese manufactured specialist ion meter featuring flat sensor technology which allows measurement of a very small volume of liquid. This makes it ideal for plant sap measurements. With simple calibration and operation, this pocket size meter allows easy nitrate ion measurement in various applications.
- Measurement range NO3– : 62 – 6200 ppm, NO3– -N : 14 –1400 ppm.
- Display range 0 – 9900 ppm.
- Selectable analysis of Nitrate or Nitrate-Nitrogen.
- 3 sampling methods available depending on sample volume.
- Automatic temperature compensation.
- Auto hold and auto power off.
- Replacement sensor available.
- Note: Published crop specific data is limited as this is a relatively new research area. Contact NTS for the NTS Sap Testing Procedure for currently available ideal levels. Comparing data in your crop from season to season while noting yields and insect pressure, as well as making comparisons on sap nutrient status between healthy and suboptimal crops/plants, and comparing young and old leaves, can provide valuable information for fine tuning fertiliser inputs and correcting imbalances.