NTS Soft Rock. SRP | 25kg phosphate.
$39.70 AUD excl gst
NTS Soft Rock™ is a soluble, bio-friendly, colloidal clay-based calcium phosphate which has been produced to not “lock up”
NTS Soft Rock Phosphate is a colloidal form phosphate providing full season availability to your plants and soil.
The Soft Rock Phosphate is unprocessed with exceptional trace element levels and high in silicon. It includes 8-9% phosphorus, 19.3% calcium and a rich lode of trace elements. Known for not having problems with heavy metal cadmium the NTS Soft Rock Phosphate is a great option to re-mineralise your soil.
ACO certified version of product available when purchasing a minimum of one tonne.
- ACO certified version available (one tonne minimum buy).
- All elements are in colloidal form. This provides ongoing plant-availability and ensures that none of the component elements can ever become locked up.
- Processed phosphate fertilisers can contain high levels of the heavy metal, cadmium. NTS Soft Rock™ is an unprocessed phosphate – an ideal alternative for minimising this environmental and health problem.
- Exceptional trace element levels.
- Helps re-mineralise soils.
- Colloidal minerals provide health benefits to soil microbes.
- Colloidal calcium component (approx. 20%) is much more plant available than limestone.
- High in silicon. Research suggests increased brix levels in plants are related to the presence of silica.