$16.80 – $112.75 AUD excl gst
Stabilised Boron Granules, designed to be retained for the entire crop cycle, promoting greater crop yield.
Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI (Restricted).
NTS Stabilised Boron Granules (as B2O3) are fused with humates and produced in a 2-4 mm granule.
As Boron is generally unstable and easily leached from soils the NTS Stabilised Boron Granules are designed to be stored in the root zone (fuzed with humic acid) for the full crop cycle.
NTS Stabilised Boron Granules can be safely used in planting blends and is critical during pollination stage and for calcium efficiency.
- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI (Restricted).
- Boron is complexed into a humate colloid to create a slow-release response.
- Boron increases calcium efficiency and like calcium, is involved in cell wall strength and is important for good root development.
- Boron plays a critical role during the pollination stage of the reproduction process and the presence or lack of this element at this time can dramatically influence yield.
- A 2 – 4 mm granule can be combined with any granular fertiliser mix to simplify application. Unlike traditional boron sources, this product can safely be used in planting blends.