Pyrolizer 185 | 185 Litre Truncated Biochar Kiln
$434.46 – $556.61 AUD excl gst
Turn fire risk reduction into stable carbon production!
ActiverVista’s own truncated biochar cone kiln.
- Proven design for high grade pyrolysis
- Lightweight, heavy duty flat pack for ease of transport and economic price
- 185 litre Stainless steel and Coreten options
- Stainless Steel handles for convenient movement
“We’ve been adding biochar annually to our existing vegie permabeds, composts and seed raising mixes as a key part of a long term regenerative soil strategy at Longley Organic Farm, we’re reaping the benefits.”
- Designed for a clean burn, wood to carbon pyrolisis achieved at 500-700C
- Stainless and Coreten steel options, precision cut construction for years of burns
- Oxygen depletion in this design means carbon platelets remain intact, no alkaline ash
- 1 hour/ 185 litre Bio-char manufacture
- Safe and controlled low impact burns for backyards, businesses, public facilities and farms
- Create long term stable carbon (millenia) while reducing burn off, atmospheric carbon emissions
- Perfect for making microporous biochar to activate with natural fertilisers and compost
- Great winter and autumn clean up tool
- Perfect for controlled burns
- Easy to move around your land or share with others
- For use with limb wood or split wood to 100mm thick down to twigs and dry stalks
- Part of a carbon footprint and regenerative soil strategy
- 2 year guarantee
- We send world-wide. contact us
The 185 litre Biochar Kiln Pyrolizer. Turn fire risk reduction into stable carbon production!
Designed and guaranteed by people that have been producing high quality biochar (a source of stable carbon) for over a decade
The Pyrolizer Biochar Kiln is made to produce a clean burn
Stable and microporous carbon platelet will impart a swag of benefits to composts, soils, for many dozens of burns and much more
The flat pack cones made of 1.6mm 304 stainless or Coreten steel can be effortlessly moved to the burn site
The Pyrolizer Biochar Kiln cleans easily making it convenient to transport and share if desired
The Pyrolizer Biochar cone kiln reduces fire risk to household and other yards
With a focused central burn 500-700C, carbon platelets are maintained, producing a fast and effective stable carbon for regenerative gardening. That’s a win, win situation for all!