Connecta® Cultivation Kit
$295.00 – $340.41 AUD excl gst
Choose the right tool head for the job and switch out quickly with a simple push-button release. The Connecta® tool has been thoughtfully designed by Johnny’s to withstand the rigors of market gardening by using corrosion-resistant materials for years of use. Patent pending.
- High-quality cast aluminum alloy receiver and 100% stainless-steel heads are perfect for precision cultivation.
- Includes the Connecta receiver
- Connecta Collinear 100mm ‘#4 head’
- Connecta Collinear 175mm ‘#7 head’
- Connecta Contour Wire 100mm ‘#4 head’
- Connecta Contour Wire 175mm ‘#7 head’
- Stainless-steel carrying clip
- Optional Johnny’s sustainably harvested oiled ashwood handle
Connecta® Collinear Head
Precisely cut small weeds off at the ground level. This Collinear hoe’s uniquely angled head lets you work from an upright, ergonomic position. Sized to cultivate between crops with a 100mm and 175mm spacing.
Connecta® Contour Wire Head
Gently and effectively target thread-stage weeds right up to crop stems without damage. The Contour wire’s low-profile rust free head is ideal for working in and around low-growing crops like lettuce, and the contoured shape provides added strength. Sized to cultivate between crops spaced at 100mm or 175mm.