Six-Row Seeder | V2
$1,431.20 AUD excl gst
Improved design of a popular Johnny’s developed tool
They have re-engineered the Six-Row Seeder to make it more efficient and easier to use
The new model includes;
- tabs on the drive wheel for improved traction in a wider variety of soil types
- open wheel ends for easily cleaning out the wheel cage
- a seed funnel for efficiently collecting unused seed (saving you time and money)
- powder-coated steel frame, and an adjustable offset 59″ handle
- Design based on customer feedback and our own trial observations
- Made in the USA
A design born from customer feedback. Up to six rows can be planted at once with 2 1/4″ (57mm) spacing between rows.
The front roller firms and levels the soil, rear roller closes the furrows and drives the seed shaft with adjustable planting depth
Four hole sizes are provided for seeds from raw carrots through pelleted lettuce.
Three sets of pulleys and easily adjustable brushes in hoppers precisely meter seed. The handle can be swiveled to the side for footpath operation.
Extremely versatile – allows you to plant a dense stand of salad mix, six rows at a time, then space out spinach or Asian greens using only two or three hoppers with longer spacing.
Made in Maine. Conceived by and developed in conjunction with Eliot Coleman
Handle not included.