Pyrolizer | 150litre Biochar Kiln
$453.00 – $543.00 AUD excl gst
The Pyrolizer Biochar Kiln;
- Low cost flat rate shipping zones, Australia and New Zealand, will send world-wide. contact us
- Solid Stainless Steel, precision laser cut construction for years of burns.
- Designed for clean burn, wood to carbon pyrolisis 500-700C
- Oxygen depletion in this design means Carbon platelets remain intact, no alkaline ash.
- 1 hour/ 150litre Bio-char manufacture.
- Safe and controlled low impact burns for backyards, businesses, public facilities and farms.
- Create long term stable carbon (millenia) while reducing burn off, atmospheric carbon emissions.
- Perfect for making microporous biochar to activate with natural fertilisers and compost.
- Great winter and autumn clean up tool.
- Perfect for controlled summer burns.
- Easy to move around your land or share with others.
- For use with limb wood or split wood to 100mm thick down to twigs and dry stalks.
- Part of a carbon footprint and regenerative soil strategy.
- 2 year design guarantee.
The 150 litre Biochar Kiln Pyrolizer.
Designed and guaranteed by people that have been producing high quality biochar (a source of stable carbon) for over a decade, the quality truncated Pyrolizer Biochar Kiln is made to produce a clean stable and microporous carbon platelet that will impart a swag of benefits to composts, soils, for many dozens of burns and much more.
The flat pack cones made of 1.6mm 304 stainless steel are designed to last many burns and be effortlessly moved to where they are needed. The Pyrolizer Biochar Kiln cleans easily making it convenient to transport and share if desired.
Stainless steel Biochar cone kilns pyrolise waste timber, reducing fire risk to household and other yards. With a focused central burn 500-700 C, carbon platelets are maintained producing a fast and effective stable carbon for regenerative gardening. This creates a win, win situation for all!
The makers, Longley Organic Farm annually add biochar to existing vegie permabeds, composts and seed raising mixes as a key part of a regenerative soil strategy.