Pocket Conductivity/TDS Meter
$185.41 AUD excl gst
Soil conductivity reflects the quantity of plant available nutrients within the soil solution. Oversupply or undersupply of nutrients should be avoided for best results.
This meter can be used for quick conductivity measurement of soil, fertiliser and hydroponic solutions as well as for general water quality testing (e.g. for testing irrigation water suitability). Soil conductivity provides an indication of the mineral content of the soil. When conductivity is too high plant damage may occur (due to dehydration). A low conductivity may indicate a lack of available soil minerals
- Lightweight and pocket-sized.
- Replacement electrodes are available and easily fitted.
- Easy to read LCD display.
- Replacement 120 mL calibration solution available.
- Range 0 – 20.00 mS/cm.
- Temperature display (0 – 60°C).
- Calibration solution included.