1 Cell Soil Blocker
$215.21 AUD excl gst
Create soil blocks for seeding and transplanting.
Collections: Eliot Coleman Designs Brand: Johnny's Selected Seeds Product Type: Transplant Flats, Kit / Package, Accessory, Hand Tool
Ingenious in design, soil blockers compress the growing medium to form blocks that hold their shape. These blocks can then be seeded or transplanted into.
- Eliminates the need for plastic trays
- Decreases likelihood of transplants becoming rootbound, as increased air flow between blocks “air prunes” roots
- Creates healthier, more vigorous transplants due to oxygenated roots
- Reduces transplant shock
- Developed in conjunction with Eliot Coleman. See the Soil Blocker Instruction Manual for how-to information.
- Makes one tall block
- Blocks measure 100mm3
- Potting-up: Seedlings can be started in smaller blocks and transplanted into larger blocks as they grow. The Hand-held Single Block creates a 50mm3 indent for potting-up blocks made with the 4 Block models
- Weight: 1.1kg