Woven Insect Row Cover (cloche) 95m x 2.89m Delivery inc.*
$279.70 AUD excl gst
Woven insect netting rolls are designed to be used as a either a Floating Row Cover or Grow Tunnel to aid in protecting plants from insect damage, while maximizing light to pass through the fabric to the plants below.
- The 2mm gaps of the light weight woven insect cloche allows, on average,
85% light transmission.
- 2.89m width, 95metre rolls
- Shipping inclusive to many Australian centres, some fees will apply to non east Aust rural areas.
We stock a range at our Longley Organic Farm for pickup. Pickup prices contain a freight element. Customers from outside eastern states can contact us here for a revised quote.
- Crop protection i.e. protects crops and seedlings from insect, birds.
- Air and moisture penetration; allowing air and moisture to pass through. It works as an minor climatic barrier buffering plants and soil from temperature extremes.
- Woven insect netting is durable and hard wearing with an extended lifespan.
- Organic allowed input – All cloche can be used in organic systems.