Iconoclast Pro Tilther
$1,111.31 AUD excl gst
The Iconoclast Professional Tilther has been modernized to fit the needs of today’s Small Intensive Market Farms. It is an essential bed preparation tool. Patent Pending Design. (18V Drill not included)
Iconoclast Pro Tilther Features
- Extremely easy to maintain with only three bolts to take apart the head unit
- Throttle cable to effortlessly drive the drill at any speed
- Rubber grips for comfort
- Lighter Weight (21 lbs) and a Shoulder Strap to easily carry The Iconoclast around the garden or farm
- Lever Bolt to change handle angle quickly without the need for tools
- Entire unit beefed up to meet the demands of daily work for a lifetime of use
- Smooth beds without ridges
- Durable composite guaranteed to live up to rigors of farm work.
- Hardened steel tines and shaft for many years of use
The Iconoclast is a crucial part of living soil farm systems
The Iconoclast is used in minimal till operations to smooth the top 1/2″ to 1 1/2″ of soil before seeding or transplanting.
Great for smoothing and breaking up added compost, leaving your initial beds’ soil undisturbed.
It can also be used to incorporate amendments like calcium or potassium into the first inch of your growing bed to maintain healthy living soil and significantly speed up your soil balancing efforts.
After killing the last crop with tarping, The Iconoclast can incorporate the rotten residue to feed the life of the soil.
The Iconoclast is unable to invert soil layers, and thus it maintains the living soil profile.
When combined with a solar panel, The Iconoclast can be a central part of a carbon neutral regenerative farm.
- Drill Not Included, 18 volt cordless drill with 13mm chuck size required, use drill in low gear
Warning, Powered rotating blades. Always dissengage battery from drill when moving between beds or if left unattended
- Not intended for or suited to unsupervised use around children.
- Wood handles have been waxed. Do not coat wood with any protectant other than Neversink Farm Tool’s approved oil as this may have adverse reaction with the composite plastic and void your warranty