Quick Cut Microgreens Package
$2,122.15 AUD excl gst
This is the perfect package to get your microgreens business started
- The Quick Stand revolutionises Microgreens harvesting,with height adjustment and pivot emptying allowing accurate cutting in three seconds
- The serrated surgical steel blade of the Quick Cut Greens Harvester is purpose designed for baby leaf and all microgreens, able to delicately harvest a seedling tray in 3 seconds, representing a 900% productivity increase. This is a small commercial operations game changer
- The Microgreens seedling flats are of the highest quality, sturdy with perfect drainage for healthy strong production. These trays are designed to last a lifetime so no need to replace, interlocked stacking for neat storage
Microgreens at 3 seconds per tray
Microgreens are one of the fastest growing crops a market farmer can grow. With the help of the Quick Stand and the Quick Cut Green’s Harvester, they’re now the fastest to harvest too! Clocking in at a blazing 3 seconds per tray.
Highest quality seedling flats together with the Quick Cut Greens Harvester and Quick Stand at a combined package price.
- 1 x US Quick Cut Greens Harvester
- 1 x US Quick Stand
- 1x parts kit
- 3 x Replacement blades, (plus one from the parts kit and harvester equals 5!)
- 40 x High quality and very sturdy Japanese, Nitten commercial seedling flats 600mm x 300mm x 30mm deep. Designed for longevity, Nitten microgreens trays will last many years
Making microgreens profitable again
The Quick-cut Greens Harvester is revolutionizing microgreens production for hundreds of small businesses around the globe; and it’s easy to see why.
Making the cut. Time and time again
The razor sharp serrated food grade blade helps give a cleaner cut than harvesting by hand with a knife or scissors. A simple pin allows the blade to pivot for easy cleaning, sharpening or replacement.
With fully adjustable height and tilt controls, The Quick-Stand allows you to harvest both deep and shallow trays between one and twelve cm tall. Tilt control is also built in, allowing for easy adjustments if you’re working on a non level surface.
Quickly dump greens with no disassembly.
Once you’ve harvested a full basket of microgreens, simply pivot the harvester to a vertical position and watch your freshly cut greens tumble into a bin. Simple as that.