JP-1 Clean Seeder
$813.82 – $865.92 AUD excl gst
The Jang Seeder JP-1. Manual precision single row seeder, the leader in it’s class.
The Jang JP-1 single row seeder represents benchmark direct seeding technology for all market gardeners. With a bunch of adjustment features and 10 years in the planning the Jang JP-1 covers every angle!
- A wide selection of quick change rollers available to seed different spacing and sizes quickly and efficiently.
- Rollers are not included.
- The hand drawn Jang is a vital tool for profitable market gardening and offers a huge range of benefits.
- For use with all small to medium sized seed, carrot, parsnip, lettuce, brassica, beets, radish, spinach and up to corn.
- Perfect for intense planting of leafy greens, kale, radish etc. 11 rows on a 750mm bed.
- Perfectly spaced beets, carrots, hakurei, daikon.
- Adjustable depth settings enables better planning for flame weeding and stale bed weed management practices.
- Over twenty different seed wheels with varying hole widths, depths and numbers, ensuring the right wheel for the job.
- Variable seed wheel turns, spacing from 4cm to 30cm.
- A large clear seed hopper for extended planting allows a user to easily see how much seed is remaining in the system, enabling seed quantification for future bed planning.
- Works well in a variety of soil types
- Soil scrape plate which covers the seed before the rear wheel of the system firms the bed.
- Well designed wide, flat rear wheel creates good seed to soil contact while maintaining tilth.
The Jang Seeder JP-1 is by far a game changer, this machine will serve you well over the years, potentially paying for itself in the first year!
At ActiveVista’s Longley Organic Farm we use the JP-1 most weeks to quickly and accurately replant various multiple crops in one time slot, taking only minutes for each this greatly supports stress free productivity!