WZ-DS Switch Series | Vacuum Precision Seeders
$8,635.50 – $18,595.50 AUD excl gst
VACUUM PRECISION PLANTER FOR TRACTOR
The WZ-DS series is a vacuum precision planter consisting of 2 or more sowing units with variable sowing distance
Customisable to suit your requirements! Contact us for a quote today
VACUUM PRECISION PLANTER FOR TRACTOR
The WZ-DS series is a vacuum precision planter consisting of 2 or more sowing units with variable sowing distance.
The SWITCH frame allows you to adjust the distance between the rows quickly and easily.
- Three Point Link – CAT.1./CAT.2
- Vacuum fan
- SWITCH chassis with variable row distance
- Seeding unit shift lever
- Parking stand
- Sowing unit with SWITCH clamp
- Clod remover
- Soil leveler wheel
- Sowing vacuum metering unit
- 3 litre seed hooper
- Shoe opener and seed tube
- Screw Sowing depth adjustment
- Gearbox for seeding distance adjustment
- Heavy closing wheel and metering unit traction
Quickly set up between one crop and another
The SWITCH chassis allows the movement of the sowing units quickly and easily thanks to the movement lever that is supplied.
Developed for those who often change crops with very different space requirements.
The distance between
the sowing units has a pitch of 1.25 cm in machines with an odd number of rows and 2.5 cm in machines with an even number of rows.
The distance goes from a minimum of 25 cm adjustable up to a maximum which depends on the size of the frame and the quantity of sowing units.
- Seed discs: Single line (DS-1 and DSS type), Two line (DS-2), Three line (DS-3)
- R2/R3 Multi-line sowing kit: Two and three row seed dispenser kits including specialised seed shutes and plow shoe
- 15 Litre seed hopper: Provides added sowing duration for larger seed
- Seed Clean-Out kit: Recommended for small seed, vacuum powered
- Scraper for closing wheel: Recomended for sowing in damp soil conditions
- Double disc opener shoe: (Single line only) Recommended for clumpy soil and for displacing residues
- Single line seed coverer kit: Assists seed-soil contact with smaller seed
- Flat closing wheel (required for R2/R3): Also recommended with single row seeding in clumpy soil
- Vacuum guage kit: Recommended for 3 or more units or when tractor is less than 30hp
- Row marker: For use with open field sowing
We can warehouse fit your chosen options before sending or send them for you to add on as required. Please refer to the WZ – Accessories page here
The WZ-D series has skills that make it very flexible:
- Reduced weight
- Single transmission on each sowing unit
- Distance between rows easy to change
- Easy to change crops
The versatility of this planter is represented in some layouts below
- The WZ-D series consists of 1 up to a maximum of 5 sowing units, inter row spacing from 25 cm
- Suitable either for sowing on open field and on raised bed
- Suitable for 15-90hp tractors
- Delivery of stocked items ex Aust ActiveVista warehouse, Australia wide 10-17 days, New Zealand 14-21 days
Click on images to enlarge
Accuracy and adaptability
Wizard seeders, being equipped with a vacuum metering unit, stand out for their adaptability to different types of seeds. The seeder can sow small seeds such as carrots, onions, salads and many more up to larger seeds such as corn, beans, soybeans and many others. The change of the type of seed and the sowing distance on the row is made with simple and quick adjustments. The seed metering unit is designed to work even at much higher speeds than the actual working speed, this guarantees high precision. The adaptability of the Wizard vacuum metering unit is also given by the sowing systems R2 and R3, allowing two and three row lines with each of small vegetable seed per sowing unit.
These systems transform each single sowing unit with 1 line into 2 and 3 sowing lines in a very short time and without using tools. They can be applied to all of the Wizard Planters models and have the advantage that the seeder can be transformed in a short time and therefore switch from sowing pumpkin, courgettes, corn etc. to the specific sowing of vegetables quickly. Our planters are adaptable to a wide range of users as well as crops. They can be used in greenhouse and in open field, by seed producers or by those who have small plots of land to reduce costs.
Modularity and manageability
The modularity of our seeders allows to satisfy the need, by adapting the same machine from sowing crops that need a large surface for the germination, such as pumpkin, corn, courgettes, melons etc. to crops that need less surface like most vegetables. The gearbox mounted on each sowing unit allows great modularity and customization of the seeders.
This modularity allows considerably reduced the parking dimensions. The reduced weight and size of the Wizard range allows easy handling, even inside greenhouses (WZ-A series) as well as in transportation. All this while maintaining the sowing quality that distinguishes precision pneumatic sowing.
You may also like…
Raised Chassis Kits | Accessories$248.86 – $390.76 AUD excl gst Select options
WZ-G Series | 12V Vacuum Precision Seeders$5,850.00 – $15,680.00 AUD excl gst Select options
R2-R3 | WZ – Accessories$641.80 – $1,080.57 AUD excl gst Select options
Seed Discs | WZ – Accessories$66.93 – $304.62 AUD excl gst Select options