Paperpot Transplanter | Complete Package
$4,050.00 AUD excl gst
The Paperpot Transplanter, turn hours of labour into minutes!
“The Complete Market Gardener Package”
- Create massive time saving using the Paperpot Transplanter Complete Package.
- Rapid batch transplant seeding
- Will crop a 20 metre, four row bed in around 5 minutes with 4-6 week old plants.
- Decreases weeding downtime,
- Potential for 25% more cropping in the same beds (based on 4-5 crops/bed p.a up from 3-4)
- Delivery included to Australian and New Zealand urban centres inc’ South Aust and Tasmania. (additional freight fees may apply for areas outside these zones.) Contact James for all other areas.
Includes all elements of the Essentials Package plus the ‘Batch Seeding Package’ totaling five spreader frames for time efficient crop batching, dibble board and the drop seeder with a choice of any two interchangeable seed hole sizes from our Drop Seeder plate range, for accurate seeding in seconds.
- Complete Package includes;
- 1 x Single row transplanter,
- 40 x quality 600mm x 300mm x 25mm flat trays,
- 3 cases of 264 cell Paperchain pots inc; 150 x 5cm, 75 x 10cm and 75 x 15cm spaced cells. (customer may vary, please contact James.) NB, CP303, 5cm spacing chainpots open out to 12.4m; LP303-10, 10cm spacing 24.8m or LP303-15, 15cm spacing 37.2m.
- 5 x Spreader frames, allowing batching of varieties,
- 1 pair of Spreader bars,
- 1 x 264 cell Dibble board,
- 1 x Drop Seeder including two seeder plate variations.
- Manufactured for commercial use, the lightweight transplanter is a quality machine. Perfectly suited for rows of 15m to 100m or more can be used in both small and large scale farming.
- Cuts a furrow in the soil, plants seedlings and closes the soil around them in a single pass. Ergonomic system which can be operated by one person, simply pull and plant!
- Perfectly spaced seedlings are planted out quickly and without disturbing the plant roots, therefore reducing transplant shock.
- Integrates with standard direct sowing techniques as part of an overall market garden system.
- Weed Management; Works perfectly with a stirrup/wheel hoe system, baby roots are protected for the top 25mm
- Currently being used in certified organic systems in Australia. ACO and NASSAA. Buy directly from Longley Organic Farm (ActiveVista), receive local support from people using the system and help support a family business.