Paperpot Transplanter | Complete Package
$4,784.05 – $4,988.53 AUD excl gst
The Paperpot Transplanter, turn hours of labour into minutes!
“The Complete Market Gardener Package”
- Create massive time saving using the Paperpot Transplanter Complete Package
- Rapid batch transplant seeding
- Will crop a 20 metre, four row bed in around 5 minutes with 4-6 week old plants
- Decreases weeding downtime
- Potential for 25% more cropping in the same beds (based on 4-5 crops/bed p.a up from 3-4)
Includes all elements of the Essentials Package plus the ‘Batch Seeding Package’ totalling five spreader frames for time efficient crop batching, dibble board and the drop seeder with a choice of any two interchangeable seed hole sizes from our Drop Seeder plate range, for accurate seeding in seconds.
Delivery included to Australian and New Zealand urban centres inc’ South Aust and Tasmania. (additional freight fees may apply for areas outside these zones). Contact James for all other areas.
Complete Package includes
- Transplanter options; 1 x Single row transplanter, choice of the original Japanese HP-16 “Pullcat” for lighter soils or the Terrateck transplanter for heavier soils
- 40 Trays, 40 x authentic Nitten 600mm x 300mm x 25mm flat trays
- 300 x 264 cell Chainpots 3 cases of 264 cell Paperchain pots inc; 150 x 5cm, 75 x 10cm and 75 x 15cm spaced cells. (customer may vary, please contact James.) NB, CP303, 5cm spacing chainpots open out to 13.2m; LP303-10, 10cm spacing 26.4m or LP303-15, 15cm spacing 39.6m
- 5 x Spreader frames, allowing batching of varieties
- 1 pair of Spreader bars
- 1 x 264 cell Dibble board
- Drop Seeder; 1 x Drop Seeder including two seeder plate variations, leave your 2 x plate selection in ‘Notes’ at the checkout
- Manufactured for commercial use, both transplanter options are built light weight but sturdily for years of commercial use
- Suited for rows of 15m to 100m or more can be used in both small and large scale farming
- Cuts a furrow in the soil, plants seedlings and closes the soil around them in a single pass. Ergonomic system which can be operated by one person, simply pull and plant!
- Perfectly spaced seedlings are planted out quickly and without disturbing the plant roots, therefore reducing transplant shock
- Integrates with standard direct sowing techniques as part of an overall market garden system
- Weed Management; Integrate row spacing with stirrup, wire and wheel hoe system, baby roots are protected for the top 30mm
- Currently being used in certified organic systems in Australia. ACO and NASSAA