Zill Silage tarp bags with drawstring are specially manufactured from 100% high quality, virgin HDPE to make your life easier.
Normally used to keep Silage tarps in place , these bags are simply placed along the joins and edges of the covers for effective protection of silage.
The combination of latest weaving technology and Zill’s quality controls ensure a regular weave,a high UV-stability, a high slide resistance of the fabric and therefore a long and useful life. They provide reliable protection for the edges of silos, or in our application, successful occultation of permabeds.
By placing the silo bags every 5 metres/ 4 permabeds crosswise, the protective silage cover is fixed and extra weight is obtained.
The bags fix each other by the supporting sleeves.
- Fitted with loops and drawstring for ease of use
- Fill with gravel, sand, e.g. 1- 5mm
- Replaces tyres or rocks
- High slide resistance— great for silage stacks
- Many other uses, such as erosion control
- Dimensions: 250mm x 1000mm