BCS 740 PowerSafe
$8,670.00 AUD excl gst
The BCS 740 PowerSafe, ‘A joy to use’
The BCS 740 PowerSafe two-wheel tractor has a gearbox with 3 forward and 3 reverse speeds and a quick reverser to change the forwarding direction. The differential with lock is serial. Electric and pull start is standard with PowerSafe.
The handlebar is adjustable and reversible in order to use front and rear attachments.
The engine available for this walking tractor design is the Diesel engine Yanmar LN100, 10 hp. Model shown with petrol engine.
Two petrol engine options (See re-badged model XB40): Honda GX390, 11.7 hp or Briggs & Stratton XR2100, 13 hp
The BCS 740 is required for use with the R2 power harrow
- Specifically designed to increase the quality/price ratio.
- Electric and pull start is standard
- Versatility is still the primary feature of this model
- Quick Hitch coupler standard, Offering a swag of attachments.
- Designed for farming and landscape maintenance.
- Priced with a rotary tiller, option to remove.
- Sales to Tasmania and New Zealand for all Berta, Rinaldi and BCS/Pasquali Walking Tractor models.
- Quotes provided for sales Australia and New Zealand.
The BCS 740 carries the Rinaldi R2 power harrow and can be fitted with dual wheels and a counter balance. The versatility and torque ratio gives performance of machines many times its size and price.