Activated Biochar | Superfine
$12.90 – $36.90 AUD excl gst
1 and 5litre Activated Biochar, Superfine grade 1-3mm.
Made in Tasmania using traditional Japanese Cone Kilns, pyrolised at temperatures of 500-700oC, ensuring the integrity of the carbon platelets.
Biochar is microporous, so it improves soil water holding capacity and helps hold nutrients in the soil. It provides a habitat for beneficial microbes and mycorrhizae, so greatly improves soil life.
Use with worm farm/hotels to reduce odours and increase worm farm health. Application rate is 200ml per worm hotel layer, mixed in.
- Improve organic nutrient holding and release capacity in seedling flats and pots
- For commercial and backyard vegie growers
- Improve longevity of flower blooms
- 1 litre makes 100 litres of potting or seed raising mix
- Increase worm farm health and reduce compost odours
- Improves soil quality and crop yield
- Reduces summer heat stress in veggies
- Added to seed raising mix will increase germination rates
- Improves microbiology of soil
- Reduces nutrient run off in high rainfall
- Improves soil structure and root growth
- Stabilises moisture levels
- Reduces fertiliser use by up to 60%
- Reduces odour and is beneficial for camp toilets.
Perfect for seedling flats /transplants, with ‘Bioboost’ locally produced Effective Microorganisms (E.M.) and Marrawah liquid Bull Kelp, ensuring an Australian quality product for the consumer.
Recommended application for seed flats and seed raising – 100ml per 10litres.
All plant material used is carefully selected, ensuring the best regenerative outcomes.